with Laurence Juber
- Course Trailer
- Understanding DADGAD
- A few comments on tuning & theory
- Amazing Grace (lesson)
- Amazing Grace (performance)
- Greensleeves (lesson)
- Greensleeves (performance)
- Shebeg & Shemore (lesson)
- Shebeg & Shemore (performance)
- Wayfaring Stranger (lesson)
- Wayfaring Stranger (performance)
- Shenandoah (lesson)
- Shenandoah (performance)
- When The Saints Go Marching In (lesson)
- When The Saints Go Marching In (performance)
- Take Me Out To The Ballgame (lesson)
- Take Me Out To The Ballgame (performance)
- A few notes on the key of D Minor & sign-off
Lesson plan (1h 6m)
Two-time GRAMMY winner and former lead guitarist for Paul McCartney and Wings, Laurence Juber is the premier solo acoustic guitarist of his generation.
Fingerstyle Guitar magazine's 'Guitarist of the Year', Juber was also chosen one of the top guitarists of all time by Acoustic Guitar magazine.
Laurence aims this course at guitar players wishing to expand their musical horizons outside of standard tuning and explore the surprisingly versatile tuning of DADGAD.
By the end of this course, you'll know how to play well-known songs in DADGAD tuning and understand how DADGAD can be utilised to produce memorable arrangements. Beyond the tunes, Juber discussed the tuning itself and its benefits to solo guitarists.
- Amazing Grace
- Shebeg and Shemore
- Wayfaring Stranger
- When the Saints Go Marching In
- Take me Out To the Ball Game
Please note: The original source for this online course is a DVD. The artist/teacher may refer to a DVD and sometimes a book, neither of which are included with your purchase. Instead, you will have lifetime access to stream the course on all your devices and PDFs of the transcriptions from the book. DVDs get damaged and lost and books can go missing, but these courses are available to you whenever you want and wherever you are!