How it works
The Affiliate Programme is an easy way to earn money by selling MusicGurus Courses & e-Books n your website, in emails, on your social networks, on your forum, your shop, etc. Every time one of your viewers follows your link to MusicGurus.com to buy something, you get 15% of the sale amount.
Wondering if it’s something for you? Our affiliate partners have customers or followers who play or have played an instrument or who may be interested in music creation & production. Our affiliates are music teachers, music shops, music magazines or blogs … Ideal affiliates have a website or a forum that focuses on playing and performing techniques, or instruments & hardware, digital instruments, recording techniques, DAWs, music learning, music business, or training tools.
We’ve got hundreds of great Music Courses and e-Books for sale, which your audience will love. Apply below to join our Programme, get some affiliate links to put on your site, and start earning a 15% commission on MusicGurus sales.
Do you have a question before joining the programme? Contact us.
- Enrich your own site’s content: good content generates more traffic
- Attractive financial reward: You can earn a 15% commission on customer purchases
- 90-day tracking cookie
- Access to awesome banners and creative
- Track the leads and sales you generate with advanced reporting tools
- Regular newsletter with updates on promotion, contests, and sales opportunities
- In-house Affiliate Management providing creative and strategy support
It’s easy and free to join. Get up and running today:
1) Apply for the Affiliates Programme using the link below. Before applying, make sure your website meets the following criteria:
- the website is functional and has value-added content that can drive purchases on MusicGurus
- you have a Paypal or bank account that can receive direct deposits
2) We will review your application within 3 working days
3) You will receive a confirmation email once you are accepted into the programme.