Are You Ready part 2: 7 more tunes to learn the trumpet
with Kay Charlton
- Course Trailer
- Sample Lesson Free
- Are You Ready part 2
- Welcome to Are You Ready
- I Can Play In Three (performance)
- I Can Play In Three (analysis)
- How Many Bars in a Blues (performance)
- How Many Bars in a Blues (analysis)
- Lay Down The Bass (performance)
- Lay Down The Bass (analysis)
- Eastern Promise (performance)
- Eastern Promise (analysis)
- Are You Ready (performance)
- Are You Ready (analysis)
- Scale It (performance)
- Scale It (analysis)
- Question and Answer (performance)
- Question and Answer (analysis)
- Congratulations on finishing the course!
Kay Charlton is a top trumpet educator based in the UK. This course is based on part 1 of her best-selling book "Are You Ready" and will get you playing your first tunes in no time!
By the end of this course, you'll be playing all kinds of fun tunes in lots of different styles and you'll be improvising your own ideas.
The tunes are perfectly suited for beginners and are progressive, teaching you new step-by-step how to play new notes as you go.
If you've never made a sound on the trumpet, make sure you check out our total beginner's course first - absolutely FREE!
For beginners, we recommend the pTrumpet, an affordable, durable, high quality plastic instrument that'll blow your mind.
We really want you to have fun with the songs, experiment with improvising and making up your own ideas so why wait? Get started on the trumpet today!