Thinking Out Of The Box 2: And Out You Go!
with Ron Sayer
- Course Trailer
- Sample Lesson Free
- Thinking outside the box, part 2
- ‘Welcome To The Course’ Jam
- Using Arpeggios In Your Blues
- Half Tone/Whole Scales In Your Blues
- Diminished 7th Arpeggios In Your Blues
- More Diminished 7th Arpeggios
- Sliding 9th To 6th Chords In Your Blues
- Quartal Harmony Blues Scale
- 9th Chord Blues Scale
- Minor 7th & Quartal Chords In Your Blues
- Major 7th Arpeggios in your Minor Blues
- Altered Scales In Your Minor Blues
- BONUS LESSON: Santana - Black Magic Woman
Lesson plan (1h 27m)
Voted "Guitarist of the Year" by Guitarist Magazine, Ron Sayer has worked with Buddy Guy, John Mayall, Matt Schofield just to name a few.
This is the second of Ron's 2-part course, where things start to get quite adventurous. Ron continues to explore ways to improvise on the blues form that go beyond using the blues scale, helping you to 'think out the box' and explore new sounds and notes to make your playing more hip and edgy, without it sounding like jazz!..
So get practicing! Start by watching a few free videos below ...and don't hesitate to get in touch directly with Ron if you want feedback on your playing, just use the video tutoring link to the right.
“He is awesome player and I am sure he can offer exactly what I am looking for. I would buy another course. As far as the quality and format- superb!”Jan