Learn the Fundamentals of Beatboxing
with Dana McKeon
- Course Trailer
- Sample Lesson Free
- Learn the Fundamentals of Beatboxing
- How to get ready for Beatboxing & exercises
- The kick drum
- The two types of hihat sounds
- Three types of snare sounds
- Creating fast beats in sequence
- Cymbal crash
- Great trick to create a deep bass sound
- Incorporate all the sounds in your first beat pattern
- Practise your precision, clarity and speed with a new beat pattern
- When do I breathe?
- Where to go from here?
- Learn a "show-off beat" that incorporates a new shaker sound
Lesson plan (0h 34m)
Learn Beatboxing with Dana, a world-class beatboxer from Malta. She's ranked 5th at the world beatboxing championships, and was vice-champion of the UK two-times in a row, ousting fierce competition!
In this course, Dana shows you step-by-step how-to make drum sounds using only your mouth before creating more complex beat patterns. Learn how to make the kick drum, hihat, snare, cymbal crash, bass and shaker sounds. Understand how to breathe correctly and practice your precision, clarity and speed with a ton of practical exercises.
Start with a free lesson below and get beatboxing like a PRO in just 12 easy lessons!