A Musical Conversation and Pareto's Law

author-photo
Pro Corda Lesson time: (2min 51sec)

The 80/20 rule. Listen to yourself playing for 20%, listen to the rest of the ensemble for 80%

About the instructor

author-photo

Pro Corda Trust is a music and educational charity established in 1969 founded by Pamela Spofforth MBE and Elizabeth Hewlins MBE and its purpose is ‘to provide for and conduct the education of young persons and others in the whole art, philosophy and theory of music, particularly chamber music’. Pro Corda is the largest music organisation of its kind and is recognised as the UK’s centre of excellence for ensemble training.

 read more

Explore the course

What's included?

8 lessons (0h 26m) Advanced video features Mobile, tablet & desktop access 100% satisfaction guarantee
Error message
Checkmark

Payment successful

Thank you for joining the MusicGurus community.

You can start using your subscription right away. Next step, you will be taken to your dashboard so you can start adding courses.